Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Sweetness

It has been such a fun week!! The fam and I got to go to the Rangers game and, oh, how we love those Rangers. It was a wonderful time to relax and have some fun. Plus, it gave me and Em a chance to spend quality time with Kinsler and Gentry, aka our baseball playing boyfriends. I couldn't really see the action of the game, thanks to the giant black pole located directly in front of my face, but it worked out alright. I got to people watch and anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE to people watch.




          


Em creeping on Gentry ..... the usual.

You should have seen the looks people were giving us. 

No big. I caught the final winning catch of the game. 

Represent. 



I also got to spend a day with Presley Grace. I took her to the movies to see Madagascar. Then we went to my favorite place on the earth, Barnes & Noble, where she got to pick out any book she wanted. We finished the day with delicious cookies. It is always fun hanging with Tay Tee. I just love this little girl.  





Ended the day as all people should ..... on a sugar high. Stay sweet guys.

Lots of Love,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment