Sunday, May 20, 2012

You Make Beautiful Things

I've decided to expand my blogging horizons. I have been taking alot of pictures lately with my cannon and blowing up my facebook with the pictures. I thought it would be so kind to have a spot with just a few of my best pictures that people could look at without having to go through so many pictures!! So, Musings of a Morrical is going to be experiencing some major changes including, possible name change, design change, and overall function change. I want my blog to serve as a spot for photo blogging as well as personal blogging. So, lets see how it goes friends and be sure to tell me what you think.

I am by no means a professional photographer and would never claim that over myself. These pictures are just my sweet little attempt to capture the beautiful things my God makes for us every day. Here are some examples:






Lots of Love,
Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment